If you are new to DSLR photography and not too sure what to start or what button or function does what, this is the perfect course to kick start your photography.
This is the perfect course for anyone wishing to learn more about digital photography and their DSLR camera. On this great course I will teach you the basics, helping you to take great photos effortlessly and without confusion.
This 2 hour course covers:
- Getting to know your camera, buttons, functions and set-up
- Camera modes explained with examples and practical exercises
- Green zone,
- Manual (M),
- Aperture Priority (Av/A),
- Shutter Priority (Tv/S),
- Program (P),
- Bulb (B),
- Custom shooting modes (C1,2,3) – what they do, how they work and when to use them.
- What to do when things get tricky
You will also get a brief overview into:
- ISO – what is it, what does it do and how best to use it
- White Balance – whether you should stay on Auto or not
- Exposure compensation (+/- setting)
- Metering & focus
- Overview of your LCD panel and viewfinder information
All of the above components are used when creating a photo so having a good understanding of these will be invaluable. For each of your camera modes we will setup different situations and scenarios where I will explain why we are photographing in certain modes/ways to achieve a look in our photos. These are all keept simple and easy to follow / recreate.
Once you have the knowledge and understanding of these modes and functions you should be able to go it a lone and get some great photos using various modes on your camera. Obviously you will need to keep practicing to enhance your skills and learn to take photos on auto pilot. It doesn’t happen overnight but starting off right, understanding the basics and some practice you will get there!
I would suggest that you take your own notes throughout the session however, basic training aids and notes will be provided. I will also give you some ideas for practicing on your own after the session.
1 TO 1 CAMERA BASICS TRAINING COURSE
What you need: You, your DSLR camera, memory card and the enthusiasm to learn. Don’t forget a notebook and pen!
Training level: Beginner
On sale – £65.00!