This session is perfect for the photographer who wants to learn how to take full control of their camera and start photographing in Full Manual (M) mode. Learn to be creative, get your own look and style and break free from those basic modes.
Have you ever wondered why that image is blurry, too dark, too bright or just not looking how you want it too? On this great course I will teach you the skills needed to master your camera and avoid those types of problems.
This 2 hour course covers:
- A refresher session covering your cameras modes with explainsions, examples and practical exercises
- Green zone,
- Manual (M),
- Aperture Priority (Av/A),
- Shutter Priority (Tv/S),
- Program (P),
- Bulb (B),
Once you have the confience using the pre-set modes efficiently, you will move into the Manual (M) mode where you will be photographing different subjects in difference scenarios. This is when you become fully incharge of your cameras settings and start to learn your own art of photography!
What you will learn when using your camera in the Manual (M) mode:
- What camera settings to start with when photographing your subject(s)
- Metering considerations and the different types
- When not to trust the light meter
- Why you shouldn’t always trust the histogram
- How and when to change your camera settings to achieve the same exposure look for different types of subjects
- An example would be a static object vs a moving object with the same lighting level
All of the above components are used when creating a photo so having a good understanding of these will be invaluable. For each of your camera modes we will setup different situations and scenarios where I will explain why we are photographing in certain ways to achieve a look in our photos. These are all keept simple and easy to follow and recreate ensuring your flow from the pre-set modes to Manual (M) is as smooth and easy as possible.
This does take practice, time and patience but is essential in understanding how it all comes together and allowing you to create your own style and photographic look. It doesn’t happen overnight but starting off right, understanding the basics and some practice you will get there!
I would stronlgy advise that you take notes throughout the session so you can refer back to them when you practice in your own time. I will also give you some ideas and tips for practicing on your own after the session.
1 TO 1 CAMERA MASTERY TRAINING COURSE
What you need: You, your DSLR camera, memory card and the enthusiasm to learn. Don’t forget a notebook and pen!
Training level: Beginner to Intermediate
On sale – £85.00!